turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Most turkeys you've taken in one year?

Started by jakesdad, December 17, 2013, 05:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericjames

I have taken 8 per year a few seasons, that's the limit in the 2 states I hunt. Looks like I might have a decent season again this year. Today I was going to check a few deer cameras and this is what I saw.. This was 14 long beards in this flock, I watched them for about 45 min. I hope they start staying out of  sight. I don't want to many people seeing these.

vaturkey

Tenn    4
Kentucky  2
Alabama 3
Nebraska 2
Kansas    2
Florida     2
Virginia    3

18 Total  :newmascot:

Vaturkey

ElkTurkMan

four for me in 2012.  Two in GA, and Two in South Dakota

jakesdad

Quote from: vaturkey on December 17, 2013, 08:40:18 PM

Tenn    4
Kentucky  2
Alabama 3
Nebraska 2
Kansas    2
Florida     2
Virginia    3

18 Total  :newmascot:

Only one thing comes to mind here.........................IMPRESSIVE!!!

OK 2 things........................I'm jealous!!! :drool:

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

Skeeterbait

I have taken a limit of 5 in Alabama a few times. In 2010 I did it in 7 days.  I did a lot of fishing that year.

socalturkeyman

@ Joe Slaton, What unit did you hunt on the res. if you don't want to post on the board ,pm thanks.
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

va wingbone

Quote from: Gobblerjim on December 17, 2013, 06:22:14 PM
2 I live in south Florida. Everywhere else is to far. Maybe if I get an invite somewhere. I do have osceola knowledge. Hahahaha
If you can put me on a VERY inexpensive Osceola, you got an open invite to VA I've got somewhere around 30K acres of private land to hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk

"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

renegade19

3 I think.  Might have been 4 but I'll say 3.

longbeard56

This past year 9 for me.

2-Fla
2-NC
3-NJ
1-Neb
1 -(Goulds) Arizona.

:turkey2:
longbeard 56/Tenth Legionnaire
Tri-County Longbeards
NWTF Chapter
Southern NJ.

Beard Collecter

The best I have done is 7. I have done it twice.
Va.-3
Mo.-2
NY.-2

va wingbone

3 VA
3 WV
1 NC

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk

"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

danny

7.  2 in Missouri....2 in Florida........2 in Kansas........and 1 in south Dakota...Danny

ILIKEHEVI-13

5 is the most followed by 4 the next year.  That was back in 1995 and 1996 I believe.  All in MO.