only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Going in Classified

Started by savduck, December 01, 2013, 03:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Georgia Boy

Austy

Sure looks like you have been busy Del, they all look great.  All I can say is if you are looking for a top notch lanyard for a call these are the ticket!!!!!  If they are anything like the one Del made for me, and I'm sure they are you can't go wrong!!

Wingboneman

Austy my buddy is getting one for his King and Queen yelper, should go good with that brass.  Del they look very nice.

savduck

Thanks Curtis. I spoke with him tonight and he picked one out. Its gonna look good with that 50 cal yelper.
Georgia Boy

Austy

Yeah that will dress that .50 Cal Call up real nice!!!

M Sharpe

Del does make some fine ones. I've got 7 or 8 myself.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

vaturkey

Quote from: Austy on December 01, 2013, 07:56:28 PM
Sure looks like you have been busy Del, they all look great.  All I can say is if you are looking for a top notch lanyard for a call these are the ticket!!!!!  If they are anything like the one Del made for me, and I'm sure they are you can't go wrong!!

Folks If you don't have one of Dels lanyards then you are missing out big time ! They are very well made & at a very reasonable price !  Well worth the money !  :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

shadetree callers

Those look very nice . Del makes a great lanyard