turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

870sm and hevi-13 #7's

Started by Terry, May 26, 2013, 11:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uvagobbler

I would love to have that pattern out of my 26" 11-87. I have tried various chokes and loads. I have a decent pattern, but nothing like that. Awesome!

Terry

turkeysforever

I absolutely love the Hevi13 shells....never seen patterns as good as they throw

Terry

I agree. Thinking of trying #6's next.

davisd9

That is one of the prettier patterns.  Big numbers with no holes.  :icon_thumright:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

surehuntsalot

nothing wrong with that pattern
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

chatterbox

That will ruin a birds day for sure!
Great pattern! :icon_thumright:

pdaugherty

Man thats a killer pattern with those #7s, the amount of pellets in that load are INSANE. I don't know how any turkey gets out of that.

bcknuts

Dead turkey all day with that pattern.
Kevin

Terry

Thanks guys. I want to try different choke and load combinations, but I am not sure I can do any better than this.

More knockdown power maybe??

owlhoot

gonna be hard to get a better pattern.?
More knockdown.

But  shot at a higher velocity. Or bigger shot at higher velocity?
Or heavier shot ? Or heavier shot at a higher velocity?

learn2hide

cool...dial it in and the bird will need a  :OGturkeyhead: to escape
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

Bama turkey hunter

Tony

buck_hunter21

Spill Blood

ILIKEHEVI-13

That's why I recommend the Hevi-13 3.5" 2.25oz #7's to those guys that have a 3.5" chamber.  No gobbler can escape that number of hits.