turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SUMTOY chokes?

Started by S.C.C, March 09, 2011, 07:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.C.C

Does anyone care to post some closeup pic's of their SUMTOY chokes...Thanks.. :)

SumToy

What kind do you want.  I will post anything you need.  All the ones I have now are of the Clay Chokes that are silver.  We have them in black I will get some good pics of them.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

R AJ

I am not a pic poster but have numbers on previous posts . He, Sumtoy has several pics on the forum board already. I do remember that in the 12 gauge Brng inv+ 22" bbl I had 141 #6 lead pellets using the Gray box Win 3-1 7/8-#6 at 40 yards in a 10" circle. In the 12 gauge lead is all that is needed for 40 yards using this choke. For longer shots the HTL is there.The chokes are never ported , shoot lead , hevi-shot , and steel and give excellent patterns for the hunter .
He makes chokes for the target shooters also, so he knows what a tight pattern looks like as well.

I know that Bird doesn't like referencing the search mode but by typing in Sumtoy you can see some of his patterns , some at 30 and some at 40, lead and HTL including Fed HW loads.

S.C.C

Quote from: SumToy on March 09, 2011, 08:43:01 AM
What kind do you want.  I will post anything you need.  All the ones I have now are of the Clay Chokes that are silver.  We have them in black I will get some good pics of them.
Just wanted to see a pic of the look of the chokes not the internals...SumToy if you would send me a PM with price + shipping for one of your Rem.choke 20ga. chokes in black for the Fed. FC HW 7's and some info on the constriction of them and pic's if not to much trouble...Thank you..

SumToy

This one of the black ones.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

S.C.C

Thanks for the picture....choke looks great!!! :icon_thumright:

VAHUNTER

Quote from: SumToy on March 10, 2011, 09:02:29 PM
This one of the black ones.
Quote from: S.C.C on March 11, 2011, 05:47:52 AM
very nice looking choke  :icon_thumright:
Good things come to those who wait

goblr77

Sumtoy. I have a few questions. PM Sent.

MdbowDoc

I shoot a T/C Encore 12 Ga. turkey gun. I must have shot every choke that was ever made for it.  I had just about given up trying to find a choke. Not one choke would hold some type of pattern in my Encore. Than someone told me about $umtoys chokes. I called, he told me what I needed. $umtoy knows more about choke than anyone I have ever talked to. He made me a choke that pattern not great but Outstanding. I now feel that if I wanted to or needed to I could take a turkey at 50 yds. Until you shot one of $umtoys choke, you haven't seen a outstanding pattern at all ranges. 

:fud: :newmascot::

spaightlabs

:fud: :welcomeOG:

That's what matters about  a choke tube - how it looks! :smiley-char092:

R AJ

Quote from: spaightlabs on March 12, 2011, 08:10:30 PM

I've had many turkeys come in very close to see how my choke looks before I show them the shell I use. ::)

S.C.C

Quote from: spaightlabs on March 12, 2011, 08:10:30 PM

If she's butt ugly,I've never been one to check the performance!! ;)
I take it yu'll try any!! ;D

pitjeep

sumtoy is a hell of a guy & builds top notch products & most important he stands behind them.