turkeys for tomorrow

WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, May 14, 2013, 08:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

:z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:

Quote from: worth612000 on May 14, 2013, 09:34:36 AM
Hi,

I think I bingoed. Couldn't find my comfirmation email. Can you check my list.

Thanks,
James

Quote from: worth612000 on March 02, 2012, 10:08:40 PM
Hi,

I wanted to send in my 15 states for the Pure Gold Game

1.   South Carolina
2.   Nebraska
3.   Colorado
4.   Alaska
5.   Louisana
6.   Georgia
7.   New Mexico
8.   Illinois
9.   Idaho
10. New York
11. Massachusetts
12. Kentucky
13. Missouri
14. Texas
15. Mississippi

Thanks,
James

Congrats to James "worth612000"   
   and ......A huge round of applause and thanks goes out to Charlie Louthain and Scott Thomasino for generously hosting this bingo game  :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:

Flush Draw Calls is throwin in this ambrosia maple pot. Its slate/slate with a red oak striker.
Vampire Game calls is throwin in a purple heart trumpet. Give these guys a hollar if you are thinking of getting a new turkey call -
Flush Draw Calls-Charlie Louthain  ***selinoid44
Vampire Game Calls- Scott Thomasino  ***Basser69

Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER".

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY  15 DIFFERENT LUCKY STATES OUT OF the     Alabama to  Wyoming  your choice.....DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES

Contest Information:
Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER". registration starts now until Monday  May6th 8pm eastern
  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY 15 DIFFERENT STATES DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES or short your self a state

We have bingo list rule change for this season , this is to speed up the registration process for the games , and simplify the list comformation  , you will send your 15 states "words" those will be your picks for several games  you can register to any of the games this spring , but if you send a list during a game you will have to wait for that game to be over and then you can play in the following games with that same list - The winner of any game must sit out the entire season before playing again

1) if you have registered  to any standard bingo game after to February 2012 , you are already registered  !!!

2) If you lost your picks , send me a new list of 15 states

3) If you wish to change them at any time , all you have to do is send me a new list of 15  states

LISTEN UP GUYS !!!!  we are going to be throwing in "extra or bonus words" here and there throughout the game look sharp  !!! I can log onto the site at any time and throw out some sneak words, so stay focused !!--Shannon

Then when the game begins, check in daily to see which words are called out.  If the word is on your list, cross it off.  The first person to get all their words crossed off must PM BINGO to OLDGOBBLER - who will verify the words...and announce the official winner...
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

worth612000

:z-guntootsmiley: Thanks to Charlie Louthain and Scott Thomasino for the great prizes and to Shannon for reading my crazy pm's. I really wasn't prepare to win these great calls.

James

selinoid44

Thanks everyone for playing! Man that went on for a while. Thanks to Shannon for doing the bingo games. We all appreciate what he does everyday for us. Congrats to the winner! Dude you gotta couple of nice calls coming. Thanks Scott for doing a combo bingo with me too.

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

RickC

Congrats Worth, and many thanks to Shannon and the bingo sponsors for some great prizes.

Rick
Blessings,
Rick

tomstopper

Congrats on th win Worth, & thank you OG & everyone who donated.....

USMC0331

Chuck1443

DirtNap647

TurkeyTom

Congratulations! That's a great call package to win. :icon_thumright:

Basser69

Congrats Bro!  :z-winnersmiley:  Thanks to Shannon for doing bingo for all of us!!

I think we have set the record for the longest running game of bingo.