North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Anybody still hunting?

Started by RutnNStrutn, May 10, 2013, 02:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Any lucky guys still chasing those gobblers?  ??? I sure wish I was!! :'(

WildSpur

Twowithone is.  I will be tagging along!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

RutnNStrutn

Cool!! Good luck you guys!!

weave

Last day is the 18th here

eddie234

Last day here in WV is the 18th also. Went out this morning and after about an hour it started pouring rain. Supposed to storm sat as well. Hope to get out sun and mon. My vacation request for next weekend was denied so this is my last three days. :'(

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Deputy 14

I've got until the 18th. Hopefully make it happen soon.

Hayudog

Going in the morning.  Opening the gate to let them thru the hog wire fence.  Got the ok today to hunt the other side... :fud: :OGani:  Archery.  With a Magnus Bullhead.  I've seen some upgrade birds in there.  9 days left for archery here.

Twowithone

Ill be pursuing gobbler no.2. WildSpur has a trick or two up his sleeve yet. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

TURKEYWHACKER

Good luck to all who are still heading out. Wish I could still go. :anim_25:

Hayudog

3 toms this morning, nothing would commit.  Gobble and walk by at 50 yards.   I'll try a strutting jake decoy next time to see if I can piss them off!

RutnNStrutn

And a gobble call too if you have one. Do some half- jake gobbles. I've had that work in the past with a strutting jake deke.
Good luck to all you guys that are still hunting!  :icon_thumright:

Thebody

I have till the 23rd.  I may only get one more day in though. 
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

RutnNStrutn

Well, one of you needs to kill a gobbler with 10 beards and 6 spurs that weighs 50 lb's for us to win the contest!!! :lol: ;D :toothy9: :toothy12: :TooFunny:

Twowithone

10 beards and 6 spurs is possible but that 50 # weight that's a stretch up here in Pa. :TooFunny:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn