Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Twowithone scores!

Started by WildSpur, May 08, 2013, 07:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildSpur

Just got word from my uncle that he scored on a long beard this morning.  Pics and story to follow once I get them.
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

WildSpur

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

RutnNStrutn

Congrats Twowithone!!! :icon_thumright: Way to go!!
Be sure to post up your measurement pics when you get a chance, and I'll transfer them to the team score thread!!

Deputy 14

Very nice. Keeping us in the game.

Twowithone

Great morning. It was raining hard going to my spot this morning then it slowed down and I had my rain gear with me so off I went. This gobbler shook my innards last Friday when he gobbled never had that done before he gobbled with authority and I knew we were going on a venture after he gobbled, he was the one that got my attention for sure. Well this morning at 5;45 a.m. he was talking and I did some excited yelping and cutting followed by soft purring. It got foggy in the bottoms and he was gobbling but I couldn't see him till he was on top of my decoys at 20+yds waited till he got behind a tree and when he got on the other side of the tree I sealed the deal.He weighed 18#4oz his beard was 9" long and both spurs came in at 15/16ths.What a great day. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Hayudog

Good bird.  Way to stay and make them pay in the rain.