OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, May 04, 2013, 09:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Congrats to Bullet !!!!! :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:

Quote from: bullet355 on May 04, 2013, 09:22:31 PM
Bingo

Quote from: bullet355 on January 20, 2013, 02:05:44 PM
1)   Alabama
2)   Georgia
3)   Mississippi
4)   New York
5)   Texas
6)   Louisiana
7)   Massachusetts
8 )   Missouri
9)   Maine
10) Kansas
11) Pennsylvania
12) Tennessee
13) Oregon
14) Florida
15) Iowa

WE GOT A WINNER!!!!!   [/size]

A huge round of applause and thanks goes out to Jack "Pappy" Lewis for generously hosting this bingo game for the OG members to play- If you have something special in mind for a custom call , feel free to drop Pappy a PM    http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?action=profile;u=113  www.pappyscalls.com

One lucky winner will get this Trumpet and Car set!!!

""Here you go, Ivory Acrylic Trumpet call with Amber Acylic Mouthpiece. She's a sweet talker. The Old Gobbler truck is a ...1952 Chevy in 1/24th scale. Pics are not doing this truck justice, it has a tonneau cover over the bed with gobble target silhouette the roof has a pir of roosted birds the hood has the track and struttin' birds with turkey feathers and fall acorns and leaves. I painted the truck in off white and then applied the base decals of "fire" on key areas, the doors have a Gobbler struttin' against a fall sunset sky. I frosted the windows and painted the interior with two toned browns and gold. Then I had to put old gobbler. com across the back of the cab for all to see.
They make a great team, even have a stand built for them to display......pappy ""

Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER".

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY  15 DIFFERENT LUCKY STATES OUT OF the     Alabama to  Wyoming  your choice.....DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES

Contest Information:
Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER". registration starts now until Sunday  APRIL 29th 8pm eastern
  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY 15 DIFFERENT STATES DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES or short your self a state

We have bingo list rule change for this season , this is to speed up the registration process for the games , and simplify the list comformation  , you will send your 15 states "words" those will be your picks for several games  you can register to any of the games this spring , but if you send a list during a game you will have to wait for that game to be over and then you can play in the following games with that same list - The winner of any game must sit out the entire season before playing again

1) if you have registered  to any standard bingo game after to February 2012 , you are already registered  !!!

2) If you lost your picks , send me a new list of 15 states

3) If you wish to change them at any time , all you have to do is send me a new list of 15  states

LISTEN UP GUYS !!!!  we are going to be throwing in "extra or bonus words" here and there throughout the game look sharp  !!! I can log onto the site at any time and throw out some sneak words, so stay focused !!--Shannon

Then when the game begins, check in daily to see which words are called out.  If the word is on your list, cross it off.  The first person to get all their words crossed off must PM BINGO to OLDGOBBLER - who will verify the words...and announce the official winner...

[/size][/color][/glow]
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

bullet355

:happy0064: I like to say thank you to Old Gobbler and especially to Pappy. That little truck sure is
going to look good sitting on my desk. I don't know how to use a trumpet but that will give me something to work on now that my season is over. Thanks again :z-guntootsmiley:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Congrats!   

Pappy makes some nice calls.  I see he now also makes some nice trucks.   :lol:

SheGotHoOks

pappy

Bullett...A big congrats on winning my humble offerings. I put the trumpet in the back of the truck and programed it to head to Alabama...last time I saw it it was on I-55 headed south ... hope it gets there before your season starts next year!!!!! LOL
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

tomstopper

Congrats on winning an awesome prize.....

Chuck1443

Congrats and thanks pappy

hookedspur

Congrats Bullet  Pappy you are an Artist Thanks OG
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

DirtNap647

truly a nice prize congrats

troutfisher13111