turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Woodhaven Scott Ellis Signature Series Mouth Call

Started by scott ellis, March 08, 2011, 04:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hootowl

Great deal Scott, although I am to late to receive one, But great Idea. Also watched your youtube Video on Cluck and purring on a Mouth Call, and it has helped me out so much. So I guess I did win something...

Hoot

mcharlton

Damn I missed out on this one!!! ... Always looking for new mouth calls!

KYFrid

Thanks Scott! Got my call today. I will definately be ordering another as a backup call. This call sounds great.

ILIKEHEVI-13

I got my mouth call today as well.  The best mouth call I have used.  Thanks Scott. 

scott ellis

Makes my day hearing that fellas! Glad you like it !

SE

mcharlton

Scott,

Since I wasn't lucky enough to get in on this sweet deal ... where can I get at?

scott ellis

Sorry you didnt get in buddy.  But they have my call at Bass Pro, Macks Prairie Wings, Midwest Turkey Supply or you can just go to www.woodhavencustomcalls.com

Thanks!

SE

gobbler336

folks i just got my call in the mail about an hour ago, if you ain't got one you need to.  really it is one of the better mouth calls i have got in a good while.   toned just right, very easy to use.  i'm not just saying this because he sent me one for free,  i'm very particular about what goes in the vest and i have made room to add that one in.  i definetly think a guy can kill many a gobbler with it.  i guess sat. i'll see what the turkeys think of it!

KYFrid

Quote from: gobbler336 on March 15, 2011, 03:18:57 PM
folks i just got my call in the mail about an hour ago, if you ain't got one you need to.  really it is one of the better mouth calls i have got in a good while.   toned just right, very easy to use.  i'm not just saying this because he sent me one for free,  i'm very particular about what goes in the vest and i have made room to add that one in.  i definetly think a guy can kill many a gobbler with it.  i guess sat. i'll see what the turkeys think of it!

This is the same reaction I had when I first tried it out. Great call. Guys you can order this call at Midwest Turkey Call. You won't be sorry!

WyoHunter

Thanks for the call Scott. Runs easy with good rasp.   :thanks: :icon_thumright:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

ncturkey

Scott very good video and calling demo. Thanks for offering this to the Old gobbler members, last year I reicved the Scott Elliis with a few other of the new Energy line of calls. The Scott Ellis split V caller is my favorite out the New Energy Series of calls. They are very easy to run. I did have to trim the tape cause I like very little tape on my mouth callers. Thanks , Mike

scott ellis

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like the call.

SE

Mossy517

I got my call as well. I am new to trying to get used to the mouth call, but I would have to say that this is the easiest call I have found so far to use, It also has some great rasp. It is easy to get loud with or keep it low for that close range head raising calling.

I cant wait to give her a run in the woods
HuntingPA... Lacaster, York, Perry and Centre counties

mountman62

Scott, how come you always post this offer when i am off work, i missed out both times, i guess i'll just have to go to wal-mart & get some HS calls to use this spring
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

scott ellis

Sorry Mountman!  They have them at all the Bass Pro's.  Thanks everyone tremendously for the kind words about my call.  Good luck this spring! Break a beak!

se