News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Burris FFIII Guard.

Started by rtsj, April 28, 2013, 12:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BurrisOptics

Quote from: Shellwaster on April 30, 2013, 08:20:40 PM

Thank you for thinking of us! I hope I'm able to grab one of these protectors.  One question though, will I be able to mount the protector to my picatinny mount, if so does the protector go between the sight and mount?

You're welcome.  Yes it will work and yes it will sit between the sight and the mount.

BurrisOptics

I should have been more clear about this.  I'm not the person selling the protector shields so please don't send me PMs asking me to hold some for you.  If I could I would but they are already out the door to the reseller.  Keep an eye out for a new thread once they are ready to sell.  Here's a pic of what they look like on a my daughters Remmy 870 with a Marlin 336 mount.  They just sit between any FF mount and any version of the FF sight.  Hers just happens to be a FF3 which is weird cause I thought she had a FF2.  Oh well.  Sorry for the enormous picture. 

BurrisOptics

Notice the crooked "Burris" engraving.  That's the only thing wrong with them.

Old Gobbler

Okay guys , here is the deal ......

I now have possession of the fast fire gaurds , There is a small handful just like Mart mentioned , and exactly described - these are just about impossible to get , they will go for $24 each - shipping is $5 additional per order

First come first served ..... I won't make a additional post about it for a few days , to let you folks have first crack at it - make sure to thank Mart at Burris for putting this together

Pm me for my PayPal Addy - Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Old Gobbler

This is one of the guards mentioned on a ff2 as you can see perfect fit and function , it sits atop a top ring Burris mount on a tac scope you may or may not have to use slightly longer screws ( not provided) but easy to get

-Shannon

rtsj

Shannon. PM sent. 

Thanks Roy

Old Gobbler

they are going quickly guys - dont delay

-Shannon

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Chuck1443

Old Gobbler

Here is the update - as I type this - there are only 9 left , that are not spoken for -- so do not delay -

Send me a PM and I will forward my paypal address -when you send me a pm let me know how many you want so I can mark it off the remaining inventory --- FIRST COME FIRST SERVED - after the last 9 are spoken for , I will lock this thread

***** please , include your address when you send the paypal payment very important because I will have a hard time figuring out who gets what , and where -- on Saturday I will ship all of these out for you guys in a padded envelope's --

I would prefer that all future orders be conducted with paypal for ease of processing , the check thing is a PITA , I have to run down to the PO box, then run over to the bank , then check if it cleared , then run back over the the mail office a few days later

As mentioned , you may need longer screws ( not included) but very easy to get --

Here is the price breakdown with shipping

1 guard =  $29

2 guards = $53

3 guards = $77

Thanks --Shannon

-Shannon

Fullfan

Don't gobble at me...

jrmcclure

VAarrowslinger

Shellwaster

Old Gobbler

here is the latest update ....

they are all  gone , I am waiting on checks in the mail for 3 guards , and responses back on two PM's for 2 more guards .....

Thanks everyone , Ill get them boxed up shortly , and sent out to their new owners -- :icon_thumright:
----Shannon

-Shannon