turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Great Week in Western Oklahoma..Lots of dead Birds

Started by rempumpman, April 15, 2013, 07:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

Started guideing on season opener (April 6th), guided all of last week in western Oklahoma for a outfitter there and we had a very successful week of turkey hunting with many kills; all clients killed with the turkeys extremely vocal; what a week!!!; I was able to fill my tags as well; I took pictures with my smartphone but am not smart enough to post pictures here......... :OGturkeyhead:; I can text pictures to anyone who might help me post; the beards were long, the spurs big, and the turkeys plentiful; had to come home to go back to work (bummer) but what a lot of good memories;
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

RickC

Blessings,
Rick

RussM311

Glad to hear you had a great hunt... for your clients and yourself. Will be heading out that way Friday morning... hope you left a few for the rest of us...  :-)

WV TURKEY THUG

Easy way to download pics is to get the photobucket app. And upload ur photos to that and then copy and paste it to here.

tomstopper

RickC

Blessings,
Rick

tomstopper

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

RussM311

That looks like a fine mess of "turkey sauce picante" ..... sorry... but when you are from Louisiana, you think of food possibilities first.  LOL

FttFttVroom!

Those are some great looking Rios!  Ill be headed to western Oklahoma (Waynoka) this Thursday afternoon.  We will hunt till Sunday afternoon.  Looks like the birds are pumped up and ready as I am :z-guntootsmiley:

RickC

Blessings,
Rick

rempumpman

Thanks to Rick for posting pictures; have alot more but as ya'll can see, we had a great time;

Once again, thank you Rick.
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

RickC

Glad I could help Barry, any that you want posted just send them.
Blessings,
Rick

slamman

Shakey Jake