only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What do you think?

Started by GOOSESLAYER, April 09, 2013, 02:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckeye_Strutter_935

Feathers Fear Me

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

DirtNap647

Frank_T

That's a deadly combo ! Nice

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well the way that Environ-metal keeps messing with the Hevi-13 loads I think each box is a hit or miss.  I hate to say that.  But I'm getting tired of seeing this in my guns.  That pattern you posted is really very good, and really for a turkey killing pattern for 10" and 20" at 40yds, 250 is probably all a guy could ever want and still have better 20" numbers for a little wiggle room.  If you bought those shells locally, you may want to check the lot # under the flap, and go back and buy some more if they have them.  that's what  I would do. 

tomstopper

Dang. That is going to be trouble for some gobbler for sure....

GOOSESLAYER

Posted by: ILIKEHEVI-13
« on: April 15, 2013, 08:51:13 PM »Insert Quote

Well the way that Environ-metal keeps messing with the Hevi-13 loads I think each box is a hit or miss.  I hate to say that.  But I'm getting tired of seeing this in my guns.  That pattern you posted is really very good, and really for a turkey killing pattern for 10" and 20" at 40yds, 250 is probably all a guy could ever want and still have better 20" numbers for a little wiggle room.  If you bought those shells locally, you may want to check the lot # under the flap, and go back and buy some more if they have them.  that's what  I would do. 

Thanks unfortunitly I cant find any Hevi-13 #7's locally and had to make a special trip to Bass Pro, If i knew they where going to shoot this way I would have bought more then the 2 boxes I bought.

penna shooter

Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.