turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I dont normally post these sorts of things....BUT

Started by OldHen, March 04, 2013, 10:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldHen

A Special Needs School in our area (not my son's school. but another one) is being CLOSED down --- what for?  they want the school for OFFICE SPACE....

those that know or work with special needs children know that CHANGE in routine and environment can be VERY difficult...

A petition has been created, and I hope everyone can SIGN this for me... it would truly mean alot...

as usual, for budgets cuts, they decided to take away a special ed school.... ---seriously? 

PLEASE SIGN...THANKS
http://signon.org/sign/save-wingate-oaks-center?source=c.em.mt

zkid09

TURKEYWHACKER

Gladly signed. I have an autistic grandson and my own son works at a special needs school.

BrowningGuy88

kamski1151

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

FANMAN

OldHen

Thanks everyone that signs... I really REALLY appreciate it!!

TurkeyScratch

Mike Honcho

tomstopper

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: OldHen on March 04, 2013, 10:58:20 AM
Thanks everyone that signs... I really REALLY appreciate it!!

Signed it for you Annie.

And don't ever feel like you can't post anything you want here Annie and ask us to help.  Afterall this is your website.  LOL!  And Shannon and you are like family to us.  I mean that.  Thanks for all you do.

Brad

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

lightsoutcalls

As one who has worked with children and adults with mental and/or physical disabilities for over 15 years, I signed. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!