only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Funky chicken

Started by Headhunter270, February 17, 2013, 01:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesG

Quote from: alloutdoors on February 21, 2013, 04:29:54 PM
Quote from: batts on February 21, 2013, 03:13:58 AM
Biggest pile of crap they could put on the market.... Sad thing is there are people out there that will actually buy that thing......

Nah, at best it comes in third behind the Squealing Hen and the Dead Silence locator call.  :TooFunny:

This^^^ :agreed:

bosstom3

never tried one of these but a friend of mine was using one similar the last few years and he said it works phenomenal.....just sayin

greatthosu

Like to here more on this one.

Gobble!

Quote from: bosstom3 on March 03, 2013, 03:19:48 PM
never tried one of these but a friend of mine was using one similar the last few years and he said it works phenomenal.....just sayin

just shows how stupid turkeys can be.

crappieangler

I wouldn't buy one.  Like some have said I'm sure it'll work on occasion, but wow it looks terrible and wouldn't help with visibility that's for sure. There's a lot of other products similar in price I think would be much better IMO.

o2stk1

well that's a sad looking thing, didn't someone have a dek that looked like it had been ran over by a truck I am thinking primos might have had it

Cutt

Honestly can't say as I don't use decoys anyways, but my neighbor swears by it. The decoy is designed for fields with growth, as to have the neck and head visible, and can place it as high as needed, at least that's how he uses it, and says they have come right to it?

archery1

they look funky!!!!! might work  might not... waddy will sell anything????? how bout the flextone calls he has his name on that look like a pine cone???
Take a kid hunting

Eric Gregg

Nah, at best it comes in third behind the Squealing Hen and the Dead Silence locator call.  :TooFunny:
[/quote]

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

archery1

if u have the money .....why not??????? we have bought more stupider stuff than that!!!!!!!!!!!
Take a kid hunting

Drthorn

i'll pass...id rather put my money towards a new call or shot shells

callwinner11

flextone will make anything that can/will/might make money
it might work though.. u dont no till u spend ur money

Gobble!

Every turkey hunter should have 1.

mwr

If you cant say anything nice,don't say anything at all......so I won't say anything... ;D

ksgoosekillr

makes my DSD look terrible  :popcorn: