Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Team name and banner ideas

Started by RutnNStrutn, February 06, 2013, 12:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayudog

One of the "kids" at work has some computer art time, I'll swing by tomorrow to see if he can put something together.  Post up even ideas to put into the art.  Simple might be good too. 

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

How 'bout this one with the turkey skull above it?

strutzone

strutzone

strutzone

RutnNStrutn

Hayudog, did that guy at work ever come up with anything?

Hayudog

OK. How about this.   Just couldn't get the skull of a turkey to work into the art work.  It will have to go back to the designer if we need major changes.

RutnNStrutn

I like it, except for the nozzle isn't very nozzle like. Its just an old fashioned straight pipe. If you could do a smooth bore nozzle with a hose coming off of it, that would be great!! :icon_thumright:

WildSpur

Looks great! 

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

Hayudog

I'll try to do a different nozzle with out taking it back- if I find something I can email it to him....and he can make it look right.

WildSpur

Is it possible to throw a Glock in there?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

RutnNStrutn

Here's a good pic of a smoothbore nozzle. Just needs a hose added. I think it would match up well to the guns side because this nozzle looks like a pistol.

Glock instead of a revolver would be good as well, since few cops carry revolvers any more.

Deputy 14

Hayudog

I put the ideas to the designer.  Use a pistol and a straight bore with a shut off.  He said he'd try to work on it this weekend.  I'm leaving on a trip and won't be able to get internet for a week.  If he gets something to me before I'm out of touch, I'll post it.