turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Obama " I shoot all the time"

Started by redarrow, January 28, 2013, 10:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spring_Woods

I can't even stand to hear his name, see his face, or hear his voice. He disgusts me.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

jim67

Gosh where to begin. What a POS! "I go skeet shooting allthe time" LOL! I would LOVE to take him skeet shooting. The 2A is not about hunting or skeet shooting or CC,its about keeping us free from the likes of this lower than whale sh^& anti American. He makes me sick!!

Kylongspur88

Spring_Woods

The White House posted a picture of him holding and firing what looks like an OU shotgun.

I'll say this; if he skeet shoots all the time then I'm Walter cronkite. He looks like he'd have an extrmemely sore shoulder afterwards. He shoulders the gun very odd.  ::)
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

Deputy 14

Form does look a bit strange and uncomfortable. Typical of someone who shoots all the time.

lmbhngr

What a crock of s**t! Looks fake to me! He`s just standing there! NO follow through? Really? These people think we`re pretty stupid don`t they!

CT Spur Collector

Looks to me like he's got that O/U leveled pretty good. Must have got it right out of the thrower!

Pheasant or low flying duck?

What BS.

tomstopper

Maybe he would do the country a favor and have a self inflicted accident...

longspur

I doubt seriously if thats obama. How many lookalikes doed he have?

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Spring_Woods on February 01, 2013, 08:48:49 PM
I can't even stand to hear his name, see his face, or hear his voice. He disgusts me.
That makes two of us!! I can't stand him!! I don't watch him on TV, listen to him on the radio, nothing!! His voice nauseates me and everything he says is BS!!

RutnNStrutn

Here are some more pics of him shooting. :lol: ;D :toothy12: :toothy9: :TooFunny:

longspur

ol bob

Have any of you had blue smoke come out of a smokeless powder gun!!!!!!!!

RutnNStrutn

Turkey Trot

Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter