turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Indian creek choke and benelli supernova

Started by TurkeyCreek, January 27, 2013, 07:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurkeyCreek

Hey guys bought a Indian creek choke for my supernova and it is really tough to tighten I can't even get it all the way in it screws about 3-4 times and gets so tough it stops I haven't tried forcing it, didn't want to mess the barrel up. My question is has anyone had similar problems and if so what do I need to do I'm gonna contact Indian creek this week sometime thought I would check here first. Thanks for any help

jhcats10

Sounds like you need to clean your threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TurkeyCreek

Did that oiled them up and still won't go my duck choke fits fine no problem at all

allaboutshooting

Quote from: TurkeyCreek on January 27, 2013, 07:55:02 AM
Hey guys bought a Indian creek choke for my supernova and it is really tough to tighten I can't even get it all the way in it screws about 3-4 times and gets so tough it stops I haven't tried forcing it, didn't want to mess the barrel up. My question is has anyone had similar problems and if so what do I need to do I'm gonna contact Indian creek this week sometime thought I would check here first. Thanks for any help

You do have the "Mobil" threaded choke, correct?

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

TurkeyCreek

Yeah it's the Ben/ber not crio it's like the threads are too tall

chatterbox

Your best bet is to contact Indian Creek. Those guys will make it right.

Swamp Hunter

TurkeyCreek,

I have a Benelli M1 and my IC choke screws in just as easily as any other choke. I think you must have a mislabeled choke or one with bad threads. You need to contact IC so they can correct the problem.

TurkeyCreek

Thanks guys I think it got mislabeled even on the choke its self ill give them a call