Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

My vide (Don't laugh)

Started by Bustabeak, January 19, 2013, 08:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bustabeak

Hopefully this year I'll actually get more footage of killing the bird instead of us running around like crazy. I made a quick video for my blog www.huntwithapassion.com because not that deer season is over in GA I'm trying to find something to pass the time until March!  My Friend and Pastor was actually supposed to shoot the morning that you hear me say "I Love You" in the video. He graciously told me I could shoot on his land. Now I'm a proud member of their club!
Let me know what you guys think!

dirt road ninja

Ya got enthusiasm. The bird at the end didn't have a clue.

Bustabeak

Sometime I just can't hold back! Haha.

davisd9

That is why we do it my friend!  Liked the video.  I get pretty excited as well.  :D
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

Quote from: Bustabeak on January 21, 2013, 10:18:43 PM
Sometime I just can't hold back! Haha.

I get pump to sometimes, other times I just admire my bird and walk out. If anybody ever sees me miss they will be in for a very comical and rated R show, I get pretty upset with myself and tend to throw things.

M,Yingling

Looked good ,,we all get excited  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey