turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

banner

Started by VanHelden Game Calls, January 16, 2013, 11:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanHelden Game Calls

Not sure if we wanted to reuse the banner.  This idea was floated around last year so I tried it, this is a first draft that I come up with.  If we want to go with old fine, or we can go with a new look that hopefully can be tweaked and use from here on out. 

All I know is that what ever banner we use we will all need to load on our own photo accounts because mine crashed from the volume last year.  If we all link ourselves it should be no problem.

savduck

I think we need to keep the Header from last years banner....the team name same color and font, and then changes the pictures below. Keeping the name, keeps the original feel of the team from year to year.
Georgia Boy

savduck

You know it....thats what I had them doing to.
Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

The pied piper of turkey love!! Haha!!

VanHelden Game Calls

Thats fine.  I know there was talk of a pied piper last year and thought it would be neat and going into the second year would be the time for change before were number 1 and need to have people remember  and fear us.

The same works for me.  I will need the new pics for those wanting to update or add.  Email them to me you can get that from my site.

Thanks