turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Deer rifle.

Started by mossybird, March 03, 2011, 06:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossybird

Hey guys. Sorry ive been out for a while , a lot of school work and taking tests and running drills at the Fire Dept. Today i bought myself a new deer rifle though. Savage Model 110 30-06, Brand new., 465. Fully black synthetic stock because of all the thick stuff i go through in my deer woods. I didnt think it would be neccasary to get a wood stock if its just gonna scratch all to hell. I aint got pictures right now because the camera is charging but i will put them up later.

redarrow

Hope you don't mind a Crusader sneaking in here,but i just gotta say You got yourself a fine rifle. I have owned at least 5 of them .

mossybird

Quote from: redarrow on March 03, 2011, 06:35:03 PM
Hope you don't mind a Crusader sneaking in here,but i just gotta say You got yourself a fine rifle. I have owned at least 5 of them .
No problem. Looking to shoot it tomorrow.

harvester

nctrkyhntr

its a good day when you can by a good gun but its even a better day when you send that first round down range  :icon_thumright:

gob09

good luck with your new gun :fud:

mfd1027

Dan

unclerick

Congrates on your new rifle,, be sure to post up some pics when you get a chance.   :icon_thumright:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

latimer shedhead

CONGRATULATIONS!!! There fine rifles and good luck with it. NOW get your mind back on TURKEYS :whip2: ;D

ElkTurkMan

Congrats on your new rifle! 

keyser12ga

Congrats,  I love the Savage 110 action for building on, it is longer than most, but so easy to swap calibers with.