turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hung the camera this morning....

Started by Gobbling Buck, March 02, 2011, 11:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobbling Buck

Finally got the Honey Do's caught up enough to make it to the club to hang the camera today.  I eased passed the green field to somewhat check it out before going into it and saw no birds.  Walked down to the field looking for sign and there they were in the edge of the hardwoods.  Total of 7 birds (best I could count FAST) and I know 2 were longbeards.  Luckily it is about a week and a half until the youth weekend.  I set the camera towards a strut zone (this is my first try with the camera), but hopefully I'll get some good pics to share and let me know what's there.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BOFF

Good to read!!

I'll be waiting as well.

God Bless,
David B.

perrysbirds

If I aint out shooting deer
Im home drinking beer

Gobbling Buck

Well, this was my first attempt at using the game camera.  I had 9 pics on the camera when I picked it up.  They were of the set up area, inside my truck, one shot up my nose, and of me and my little girl when we went to pick it up. ::)  I may put it back out later.  It took some very clear pics though.  I really don't know what happened. ;D

GobbleNut

Well, at least you know the camera works!   ;D

BOFF

Quote from: GobbleNut on March 07, 2011, 10:15:01 PM
Well, at least you know the camera works!   ;D

:TooFunny:

I hate it when that happens. I usually always try to get a picture of me in the area, so I know the time I was there, and also to know if the camera is working, and to let me know if someone has deleted my data on the card. If the first picture isn't me, and the date is way late, something is wrong.  >:(

God Bless,
David B.

bowhunter84