OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What is wrong with these knotheads.

Started by redarrow, November 04, 2012, 12:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

barry

tomstopper

That's great. Seven years ago when I worked for a contracting company, one of my workers called me and told me he got our cube van stuck (not telling me that it was under an overpass) and needed my help. I went to go help him and by that time there were cops everywhere. He pleaded for me to call our boss b/c I was his supervisor. She was like "he did what". He was not with our company very long. There were signs everywhere and we even had the vans height on a huge decal on the top of the windshield. It pealed the roof back about 1/2 way before becoming completely wedged. I couldn't stop laughing...

turkey slayer

Neill_Prater

That is unbelievable! I especially liked the two loads of straw. First one doesn't fit, why would the second driver think his was going to fit?  :TooFunny:

Tail Feathers

It happens all the time at one of our local overpasses.  Eight inches higher than the law allows trucks to be, but it gets hit almost weekly.

And the rollovers at the circular exit ramp...aka the cloverleaf.  Every two or three weeks and they all have the same excuse..."my load shifted".  But they got here from hundreds of miles away and it decided to shift right here?  Sheesh!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Eric Gregg