OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

future hunters

Started by drenalinld, July 24, 2012, 04:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

This is a pic of my 4 year old and one year old daughters. I sure don't travel and hunt as much as I did before having kids, but I don't mind. Little girls sure do have a way of getting their way with daddy. I think they will be turkey hunters, but I won't push it on them. Just so you know, they look just like their daddy!!!!....lol

gophert

I too have 2 girls and have not missed a beat.  The oldest (in picture) loves the sport of turkey hunting and my youngest (9) says its boring.  Good luck and don't think cause they are girls are any less of a TURKEY SLAYER!!!   Nice picture by the way!

drenalinld

Awesom pic gopher! Judging by that smile I would say you have a hunting partner.

shadetree callers

Those girls look way to pretty to llok like their dad . Ive seen him in person so take my word ! :smiley-char092:

Great pictures from both of ya ! Congrats on raising your kids up the right way ..outdoors !!

drenalinld

You can say that again, Bob!....lol

savduck

David, thats great.

Fellas Ive met these two beauties in person, and they are sweet little angels.
Georgia Boy

hookedspur

That picture drips with honey , so sweet . Girls hunt too. :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkey slayer

Tail Feathers

You sure have some pretty kids!

You too Gophert. :icon_thumright:

I have three girls.  Two grown, one in high school.  None of them took to hunting but all enjoying fishing on occasion.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

TRKYHTR

Here is a picture of my future turkey hunters. This was 1990 and my first turkey calling contest win. My son is in my arms and my 2 daughters are down my my legs. They are now 27, 25, and my son is a 23 y o turkey thug,
TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Brent

Nice pictures guys.  Love the hat TRKYHTR.  Les Miles is trying to bring back that look but it hasn't really caught on again outside of Louisiana yet.

drenalinld

HARDCORE

This pic was taken about 3 years ago when my wife, my dad, my mother, and myself took the girls deer hunting. Between the four of them they took 3 doe and a management buck, it was a good day, but as they've gotten older it's harder to take them all at the same time, they all want to hunt with daddy.

Oh and by the way, they're all killers.

HC

Brent

Beautiful family.  You are a lucky man.

n2deer

My youngest son shows much more excitement towards turkey hunting. He had a lucky couple of first hunts.

His second bird where he and his little buddy was lucky enough for a double. I dont know how that one worked out. Taking them two through the woods was like a heard of elephants were coming though. I still remember me telling BCs son to try and be quite and helping him down a hill. He pulled back, "I got it" and jumped and slid down. SMH

He also got his first deer last year, he shot a doe on the youth hunt and a small buck the next week with a flash muzzleloader hunt after school.

My oldest son has yet to get a deer or turkey but hes slowing coming around to the time outdoors.