OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

American Companies based in China

Started by barry, July 17, 2012, 05:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

Quote from: CASH on July 17, 2012, 05:59:19 PM
Where did you get this list?  If I understand your post it's supposed to be a list of American Companies, or were you looking for Am. Companies and found all of  this?

I just googled "American companies based in China"

"This is a list of companies who either own factories, or have contract factories producing their products in China"

Maybe it is companies world wide???

Turkey Trot

Quote from: AngryBird on July 18, 2012, 08:36:01 AM
NAFTA is one of the prime reason that we have seen the explosion of US companies going overseas.  Now if you think things are bad now wait until you find out about the Trans Pacific Partnership or TPP that is being worked out at this very moment between us and many other nations worldwide.  If we sign into this TPP it will absolutely destroy our free market system as me know it now. You will be lucky to earn minimum wage once this treaty goes into effect. Our leaders are absolutely destroying our country by signing into these treaties. Research it and learn from what you read and then contact your politicians and tell them HELL NO.  

http://www.teapartynation.com/forum/topics/the-third-evil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Strategic_Economic_Partnership

You may want to edify yourself on China's receipt of Most Favored Nation status and its admission to the WTO. 
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Turkey Trot

Sorry about using that fancy word.  :D :D

You may want to read up on it on MFN status for China and the WTO.  That changed everything. 
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

SumToy

Well I will say the tool holder on my American built CNC did come form Japan not Chine.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Neill_Prater

Unfortunately, we have done this to ourselves, and at both ends of the equation. Everyone wants things cheaper, and manufacturers cannot pay good old US union wages and bennies and produce products as cheaply as those produced in developing countries.