turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

20 ga Sureshot stocks available!!

Started by southernfly, March 01, 2011, 02:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killdee

I already had a black syn. forearm so I just went with the stock. The surefire has more cut back on the rear part of the forearm but I couldnt see buying one just for that. If your stock doesnt fit snug against the reciever, look for a spacer that you need to remove for the correct fit. William at Sumtoy  told me about it when he had my gun in for work and removed it. I still dont know why they dont offer this in camo????????? You can buy the Mossyoak stock and forearm in a combo pakage,Remington lable, says it fits all 870s for 79$. But it doesnt fit 20 gauges.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

killdee

I remember you had managed to make 1 fit but I dont remember what you had to do to it. I would appreciate an update, I prefer the look of camo stocks and not on the metal work so I may sell mine and try your modification.

Turkeykiller12

Any Updates on this??? Did anyone get thier stock?

killdee

I sold my black sureshot stock from Remington after I purchased a set of Remington brand camo ones from a local sporting goods that are marked for all 870's,they were also on E-bay for about $69 for the set. Well they aren't for 20 gauges but with a little grinding with a dremell tool where the butt stock fits into the receiver I'm very happy and now have with the look I wanted in the first place.There is about a 1/16th edge that sticks out past the receiver all around but its fine to me.