OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Many Thanks

Started by savduck, June 23, 2012, 02:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Guys, no matter how the contest shakes out, I think for a rookie team and one who took the challenge to kill gobblers with trumpets, we killed a pile of birds and were a team to be feared. We kept pace with the top two the whole season, and it basically came down to some stud birds that got killed. I think as captain, I need to offer many thanks to everyone on this team. You guys hunted your hearts out and were all johnny on the spot with updates and pictures. There are teams now that still dont have all the birds posted. This contest is about having fun, that was our main goal, and I think we all had tons of fun. So with that being said....here are few  thanks to everyone.

Drenalinld and Van........thanks to you guys for spear heading our banner. I think it turned out super sharp and we have all been proud to show it all season.

Joe.........thanks for sending out trumpet thumper mouth calls. I believe everyone got to use it on a bird at least once this season.

Jbrown..........thanks for helping host our team hunt. Man what a success. Couldnt have done it without your help.

Lyle.......thanks for helping entertain everyone with your mouth call making skills during the team hunt, the pinto cheese, sausage balls, and bringing Chad and Ben ( so we could eat on that super good elk sausage). To me turkey camp is all about the food.

Eddie......thanks for helping spend some more money ( after running your Harrison hooter, I have to get me one)

To everyone else. Thanks for hunting hard, sharing your stories, and keeping our team pumped up and in the race. I hope most of us want to get this team together again next year. Im looking forward to it.

Georgia Boy

TRKYHTR

Del I want to thank you for being our captain. Most of the other teams that are having problems are because their captain didn't take charge. You were Johnny on the spot with everything we needed to do for our team. You made this contest and team run smooth. I'm just glad I could kill the biggest gobbler of my life for this team.

TRKYHTR
Joe
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

drenalinld

No matter how it turns out, I had a blast with you guys! We killed a lot of birds in a tough Spring.

Thanks Del for driving this train and keeping us motivated. Also a huge thanks for starting us of with a great bird!

Congrats Joe on a monster gobbler! That is a stud. Did you decide on a pose for a mount??

cannonball

Del, Thanks for being our captain and leading full charge on the contest. We all had a great year and I made some new friends and got to hunt with them too. It was a pleasue being on the same team with a bunch flat out turkey killers. I definitely want to do it again next year.

TRKYHTR

Quote from: drenalinld on June 23, 2012, 09:17:02 PM

Congrats Joe on a monster gobbler! That is a stud. Did you decide on a pose for a mount??

He is going to go on a limb like Edward Scissorhand. I want bookends.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

drenalinld

Cannot wait to see the mount!

Jay

Congrats on a great team effort. You guys have a solid team, and if you keep it together you'll have a run for first in any contest.

jbrown

Thanks Del for headin up our team this yr! I really enjoyed this season...lookin forward to next year!

VanHelden Game Calls

Yes many thanks :you_rock:

Is it to early to nominate the captain for next year ;)

savduck

I enjoyed being captain and would do it again if needed.
Georgia Boy