OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Watch your calories in New York

Started by Sherrell, June 15, 2012, 10:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherrell

Be careful in New York....if you are smoking one of those left handed cigarettes and get caught drinking a big gulp it is possible you may get busted!

Not for the dooby,but the big gulp.

Funny Bloomberg wants to ban fountain drinks then the very next day declared doughnut day and is for legalizing marijuana.

what a hypocrite!!!

Half a bubble off plumb if I was to be ask.

redarrow

"Don't bogart that Big gulp my friend. Pass it over to me."

Eric Gregg

Most Liberals suffer from RTD syndrome:

Rational Thinking Deficiency

Sherrell

Roll me one Mayor Bloomberg....but don't lick it!

Sherrell

Quote from: TeocTom on June 15, 2012, 01:16:12 PM
Most Liberals suffer from RTD syndrome:

Rational Thinking Deficiency

Amen Brother!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

dirt road ninja

weed OK -- soft drinks bad. Am I missing something?  :z-dizzy:

lightsoutcalls

I heard on a program this week that the next targets are fruit juices, milkshakes and high calorie coffee drinks. 

This is what happens when elected government officials are so much smarter than their constituents.  They begin to think for the people...
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on June 15, 2012, 02:52:21 PM
I heard on a program this week that the next targets are fruit juices, milkshakes and high calorie coffee drinks. 

This is what happens when elected government officials are so much smarter than their constituents.  They begin to think for the people...

Judging by the overwhelming presence of obesity in our country, I don't think the people are doing do well with their dietary decisions.....  Then again, I don't support government intrusion on this matter or many others.

I want my damn insurance company to start refunding me for my gym membership.  The amount of money going to obesity related health issues within the healthcare system is disorienting.  They should start calling it fat people welfare!

stone road turkey calls

Do people honestly think that large soda is why that person weighs 450 pounds.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Eric Gregg

I don't support government intrusion on any matter, unless it is to uphold the constitution.
If you want your money refunded by your insurance company for your gym membership, I want my money refunded by the U.S. government for all of the Illegal aliens my tax money has supported, and the President's salary.