OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Original Bottomland Sling

Started by SKFOOTER, June 14, 2012, 09:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

Anybody got one they'll part with or know where I can find one??? :emoticon-animal-005:

gatrkyhntr70

I have one made by Drake thats neoprene; Its a great sling! If I remember I got it from Macks Prarie wings.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

SKFOOTER

I've seen that one, but its the new Bottomland pattern. I'm looking for the Original Bottomland padded sling by Uncle Mike.

HartClemson99

I found a Super Sling about 10 years ago in Old Bottomland.  Sorry I can't part with it.  It's my good luck sling.  It has seen a lot of turkeys, deer, hog and one dall sheep die!
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

Frank_T

I'm on the hunt for the same sling ! If I end up finding a couple I'll give you heads up .

SKFOOTER

HartClemson99

I'm looking for the same and also a Greenleaf sling as well.
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

fallhnt

Let me know if you find a couple greenleaf slings.I could use one as well.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

SKFOOTER

I thought the Greenleaf Remingtons had Bottomland slings on them as well??

gobbler74

Quote from: vaturkey on June 15, 2012, 02:25:21 PM
Quote from: SKFOOTER on June 15, 2012, 02:00:00 PM
I thought the Greenleaf Remingtons had Bottomland slings on them as well??

Bottomland Slings on all the Old School Remy's. Im pretty sure there were no Greenleaf slings.

vaturkey   :newmascot:

You may find one from a supplier like allen made back in the day but dont know if they were any green leaf slings made by anyone. I have a shadow branch sling for one turkey gun and bottomlands on my old remington camo model guns but never seen a green leaf. Would be sweet if someone had. No remingtons came with them though. Even the green leaf guns came with bottomland slings.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

sippy cup

Theres a guy that shoots with us robin Cummings that has a greenleaf sling on his 835
beware of longdale legend

HartClemson99

I hunted with a gentleman this spring that had a Greenleaf sling.  It looked to be a Super Sling.

Bwk

By golly I have one made by Uncle Mike that I will sell ya! Send me a pm if you want.

GOLD HUNTER

i have seen a lot of old school remingtons and i never seen one with the original sling come on them guns in the green leaf, Even the green leaf guns came with bottomland slings.

vaturkey

Quote from: GOLD HUNTER on June 19, 2012, 09:58:45 PM
i have seen a lot of old school remingtons and i never seen one with the original sling come on them guns in the green leaf, Even the green leaf guns came with bottomland slings.

Same Here !   :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey