turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Final video is finished! Check it out

Started by Slowshoe, June 06, 2012, 10:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowshoe

My buddy joe did some awesome editing on our video! this is the final product. all footage from the 2012 season shooting some osceolas.. Cant wait for next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYgCsKAFQV0

If somebody could embed that please i'm not sure how to.
Swamp Dragons beware.

tomstopper

Very nice video. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

TRKYHTR

I really enjoyed that. I usually don't like music during a turkey hunt video but putting the music inbetween the hunts was good. I don't like to hear music when the turkeys are gobbling or hens answering or even when the callers are calling. I just want to hear the real thing. Congrats,

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

vaturkey

Good Stuff !    :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

a-j calls

Ol'Mossy

RutnNStrutn

redarrow

Flydown

Gut_Pile

Great video. The buffalo springfield is nice too
Proud Member of The Tenth Legion Since 2004

hunter-b

FireFly908

I would rate this as one of the best video's I have seen!  The editing was perfect and the music was relevant and at a good time and wasn't interfering with the hunting. 
When the strutting took a long time, it was sped up so as to not get boring or take a long time BUT get the point across as to what happened. 
The zooming was done to perfection.  Not too much but enough to get the point across. 
I really appreciated the slow motion impact shots after the real time shots.  I looked to see where the shot actually impacted.  In the first sequence, you could actually see the pellets come in from the right side of the screen.  They all appeared to be excellent shots except the shot by Olivia and that one appeared to be behind the head but severed the spine and was a killing shot.  When I looked back at that shot, I noticed that the bottom fence between Olivia and the turkey was vibrating after the shot, so obviously she hit the fence and this deflected the pellets to some extent.  Nobody could be faulted for that.  Everybody's been there, done that.  In the last sequence you could also see the pellets come in from the right side of the screen and the wad travel beyond the turkey.  This was very instructional.
How many hours of hunting contributed to this filming?
Congratulations on the best video I have seen!  I really enjoyed it!

GobbleNut

Really enjoyed it,...and I agree that it is one of the better turkey hunting videos I've seen.  The music was a great addition,...and at the right places.  The Buffalo Springfield song at the start was exceptionally well done.  Great stuff!