turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pretty good first year with the 20ga.

Started by Sand Man, May 14, 2012, 11:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gut_Pile

Congrats. I have killed 8 birds with my 20 so far. I don't see myself ever going back
Proud Member of The Tenth Legion Since 2004

redleg06

Quote from: Sand Man on May 17, 2012, 02:38:57 PM
Quote from: DocHolliday on May 15, 2012, 04:13:23 PM
You'll be disappointed in the pattern density. I patterned Fed HW 7 and T9's this weekend out of that gun. T9 wins. And you really should see the 1-13/16 T9 load!

Well, I've got to find something to take care of this reloading demand I've created.  I've got two friends and my dad that now think I"m their TSS dealer.   :TooFunny:  Actually, I know nothing OTC is going to perform like TSS, but I'd like to know of something that gave favorable results incase one of them got in a bind and needed some shells quick.  The 1oz TSS #9 load is for something with less recoil for kids.  And something for tight quarters when I don't need the payload hunting big fields in Western OK, TX, and KS.

I talked to Hal about the 1 13/16 T9 load, but he said it wouldn't cycle in the gun.  I don't want a single shot.  Heck, I killed two doubles this year that wouldn't have been possible if I coudln't cycle my gun.

I dont know if I'm ready for straight 20 gauge yet but I did love the two times I used mine this year....really cant wait to get the reloads you're putting together for my 20 in the TSS straight 9's.

After the way you laid the hammer down with the TSS, I cant imagine why'd you'd change to the federals!!!