OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

GRAND SLAM COMPLETE!!! (Updated photos)

Started by Wingbone, May 04, 2012, 10:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingbone

Guys, I just finished up my first slam and I'm so relieved. It's been a dream of mine for several years and I started the quest for Rios, Osceola, and ultimately the Merriam's 3 years ago. I just got my first Merriam a couple days ago, which completed my first slam. Here is the only clear pic I have of him as I was in a hurry to get home. It caps off a great spring with my 8th bird in four states hunted this spring.

A Rio

An Osceola

And of course an Eastern

In Hoc Signo Vinces

tomstopper

TauntoHawk

Some day... it's a major goal of mine! Until then I'll keep staking these Easterns til I can get to another part of the country
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

rempumpman

A HUGE congrats on your 1st slam; may many more come your way; also congrats on a very successful season; thank you for sharing........................rem
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

BOFF

Great achievement!!

I hope one day to do so as well. Just to see the country as well in those areas would be great.

God Bless,
David B.

WildSpur

Cluck more, yelp less

TRKYHTR

Thats a pretty turkey. Congrats on your slam.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

HARDCORE

Congrats to making the dream a reality.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

HC

jrseale82

Congratulations.  I hope some day I will be able to say I completed a slam

wvnut3

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

captin_hook

ohiostrutter

Congested to you I'm gonna start on mime with a trip out west next spring did u use any outriggers or public land

wingbonehntr

Congrats. I dream of doing the same someday!

Longspur321

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."--John Wayne

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."--Steve McQueen