OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What have you donated to the woods this year?

Started by Spring_Woods, May 01, 2012, 07:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARDCORE

Neill_Prater

Nothing. After many years, I have learned to do a complete look around any setup before I leave. This habit has saved me from losing calls more than once.

REBELYELL

budtripp

Alot of coffee pee, some feathers, and a few hevi 6's :you_rock: Almost left a $15 arrow too but luckily found it.

strutstopper

Lost a stryker opening day, but found it a few days later. Also, several feathers and a whole lot of hevi 7 pellets.

captpete

I lost one striker, left my Nikon range finder when I moved to another spot...picked it up on the way out of the timber and the misses lost my favorite UA stocking cap...no more lending her my stuff. ;)

gobblercop

1 glove, hevi mag-blends, shot wadding, one shell casing that I couldn't find, miscellaneous loose feathers off of my first bird I've ever called in!

timberjack86

Quote from: neverstopchasin on May 01, 2012, 11:49:52 AM
left a wood haven mouth call when tried to reposition on turkey but went back a few days after and it was still there. lost my pride when i missed 2 yeah i said 2 turkeys this year.  :-[
Is that the one you tried to get me to go back and get? :TooFunny:

remmy1187

1 striker, 1 7/8 oz of hevi-shot, probably more but I haven't emptied my vest out yet.

Basser69

My mind! I hate these d@mn birds......Can't wait 'till next year! Come on March 15th! ! !

Spring_Woods

Quote from: gobblercop on May 02, 2012, 10:03:24 AM
1 glove, hevi mag-blends, shot wadding, one shell casing that I couldn't find, miscellaneous loose feathers off of my first bird I've ever called in!

Congrats on calling in your first. :)
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

Kywoodsman

Some hevi-shot mag blend pellets, a glove and a mouth call.

dlquinn

Decoy stake and a small pair of binoculars...

Also lost a sneed hot hen slate when my 3yr old picked it up and dropped it on the garage floor  :help:
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

contagious

My brand new knee pad gun rest.Only used it three times and loved it.Guess I will have to buy a new for next year.!!Also 4 hulls,and four piles of feathers.

fallhnt

5 Easton ACC arrows tipped with 4 blade muzzy heads :character
and only 4 birds to show for it.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy