turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gobblers of a lifetime

Started by TRKYHTR, April 25, 2012, 06:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

Great story Joe ! Congrats to you & Robin on some awesome gobblers !  :icon_thumright:

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

BOFF

Congrats Joe and Robin!!!

So pleased to read of your success Joe!!!!  :toothy9:

That is definitely a trophy of a lifetime.

Glad you stuck with it, and Yes, it is quite amazing how we can feel so sick at times, and have the events change in an instant!!

God Bless,
David B.

MAKEemQUIVER

Congrats on the birds and cant wait to hear about the rest of the trip. Are you mounting the bird with the huge spurs? I would have to.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

savduck

Joe that's awesome. Knowing how close you and preacher are that makes it even sweeter to have that kinda hunt with a good buddy. Congrats to you both. Those are some fine birds.
Georgia Boy

dlquinn

Sounds like a great trip Joe...Congrats on the big birds  :you_rock: :icon_thumright:
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

TRKYHTR

Quote from: Bad Grizzly on April 25, 2012, 11:18:17 PM
Awesome story Joe, congrats on a GREAT bird!!!!

Isn't that the gun that belonged to a dear friend of yours that you acquired a little while back?

Yes it is that is my buddy Marvin Robbins old gun and it's a killer.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

catdaddy

Loved the pics!!  I know ya'll had a good time.

archery1

thanks for the story an pics
congrats to u guys
Take a kid hunting

boomer

Congrats!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dirt road ninja

Looks like one heck of a road trip, I'm jealous. Congrats!

savagecaller

I bet you could see those hooks before you squeezed the trigger. Congrats, awesome birds.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Wingbone

That is an unbelievable hunt. One set of 1.5"ers are hard to come by in a lifetime, but a set of 1.5"ers and 1.75"ers on the same trip is INCREDIBLE!
In Hoc Signo Vinces

REBELYELL

Wow, those are birds of a lifetime. Don't know if your bird from last year wanted any of this one? Man, those are incredible hooks. Congrats to both of you on some monster birds.

:z-winnersmiley:

Roostem33

Great job Joe, those are some awesome Gobblers!!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)