turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Didn't know this.

Started by mfd1027, February 07, 2011, 10:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfd1027

Hmmmm.   For some reason I can't post the link into the thread.   I think Rick is trying the route of clicking on my banner and saving it to photobucket.  Hope that works.   
Dan

harvester

I havent got anything put in my signatures yet or have restored anything back to the way it was. Just got back to where I could long back on.  COME ON TURKEY SEASON

unclerick

Dan I tried that but it didn't work, thanks to that super chick Old Hen, she put it in for me, said it was a quick fix.  :icon_thumright:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

turkeybow

How do you get it to be a link?  I can get the image in my signature but it's not a link to a site.
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

mfd1027

For some reason I can't post the link on the forum.  I've tried it 3-4 times.   I just sent it to Rick to see if it would show up in a pm.   Did you get it Rick.   

You have to post the link to my site rt. in front of the banner link and then it will take you directly to it when you click on my banner.   

I appreciate everybody helping me out with this.   
Dan

unclerick

No problem Dan, anything for a friend.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

turkeybow

"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

mfd1027

No. TB it goes in exactly like  it looks in my last post and it goes directly in front of the banner link.   You wind up with a link that looks like this  [site ][banner].   
Dan

harvester

got it fixed. direct link to your site

gob09

OLE RASPY

I cant get it to work either the only way is to go to photo bucket and get it as a url and share but the image is small

harvester

I had the picture saved on photobucket and uploaded it to the signature area on here. Then I highlighted the link Dan put on here and copied it. Then I went back to where the signature page is and pasted it in front of the picture, like Dan said to do. It seem to have worked just fine by doing it that way.

OLE RASPY

Quote from: harvester on February 07, 2011, 08:42:54 PM
I had the picture saved on photobucket and uploaded it to the signature area on here. Then I highlighted the link Dan put on here and copied it. Then I went back to where the signature page is and pasted it in front of the picture, like Dan said to do. It seem to have worked just fine by doing it that way.
I did that and when i hit copy and went to post it in front of the banner paste wasnt highlighted.I sent old hen a pm see if she can do it.