OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

20 ga SSX question

Started by jtg88, April 15, 2012, 02:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtg88

Does the 20 gauge SSX choke tube come in any thread style other than Remington?  I've got a Winchester 1300 20 gauge that uses invector (moss/browning/win) threads.  One day soon an 870 compact 20 gauge will be added to my collection but for now I've just got to work with what I've got. 

Frank_T

Yes they make it in Winchoke 20 now . I'm thinking about picking one up for kids 1300 youth . Allaboutshooting.com has them for sale .

savduck

Yep. They now come in win choke
Georgia Boy

jtg88

Thanks guys that's good news to hear.  I've got one on the way.  Hopefully it likes the Fed. Heavyweight 7s as good as Remingtons seem too.

darron

Quote from: jtg88 on April 15, 2012, 05:46:36 PM
Thanks guys that's good news to hear.  I've got one on the way.  Hopefully it likes the Fed. Heavyweight 7s as good as Remingtons seem too.

My ssx/remington combo love the fed hw and the hevi 7's. Both give me 150+ at 40 yards. I just choose to shoot the fed due to their retained energy and weight.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: darron on April 16, 2012, 10:56:18 AM
Quote from: jtg88 on April 15, 2012, 05:46:36 PM
Thanks guys that's good news to hear.  I've got one on the way.  Hopefully it likes the Fed. Heavyweight 7s as good as Remingtons seem too.

My ssx/remington combo love the fed hw and the hevi 7's. Both give me 150+ at 40 yards. I just choose to shoot the fed due to their retained energy and weight.
Darron, are these 20 gauge patterns??