turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Checking In

Started by maustypsu, April 08, 2012, 09:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maustypsu

It's been pretty crazy here lately.  Lots of work travel and a new baby that came a little earlier than scheduled have had me on my toes.

I have done some scouting and located a few birds.  Today I put my vest together and packed my camo clothing for next week.  Season starts on the 14th for me.

Looks like we're off to a good start except some bad luck on the spurs.  Excited to contribute a score or two in the next few weeks.

cannonball

Good luck, hope you kill a nice one! :icon_thumright:

merocustomcalls

I'm betting you'll score big time!

Basser69

Go get 'em! And good luck

savduck

Congrats on your new arrival. Hope everyone is healthily and safe. I hope you bust a big un.
Georgia Boy

jbrown

Congrats on the new baby!! Good luck new week, hope you kill a big'un!

maustypsu

Still strugglin' here in NC. I screwed up my first two days and ever since I haven't had a gobbler respond to calling  They've really cooled off here - 5 misses on the property didn't help but the weather hasn't cooperated either.

TRKYHTR

Quote from: maustypsu on April 28, 2012, 05:35:18 PM
Still strugglin' here in NC. I screwed up my first two days and ever since I haven't had a gobbler respond to calling  They've really cooled off here - 5 misses on the property didn't help but the weather hasn't cooperated either.

5 misses. Somebody needs to pattern a gun or something. Good luck,

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Basser69

Quote from: TRKYHTR on April 28, 2012, 06:26:55 PM
Quote from: maustypsu on April 28, 2012, 05:35:18 PM

5 misses. Somebody needs to pattern a gun or something. Good luck,

TRKYHTR

X 2 Sounds like the point of aim-point of impact are off. Pattern board and fire sights are in order