OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TURKEY SHOTGUN GUN BARREL DECALS FOR DONATIONS

Started by mackdieseldude, April 08, 2012, 06:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mackdieseldude

Hi, I've made a lot of barrel decals for you guys on old gobbler and now I'm doing a fundraiser for a new handicap wheelchair van and could really use your help, please checkout my story, this website (giveforward.com) was recently on CNN and is 100% legitimate, so I thought I'd give it a try, please help if you can,
and I'll make you a set of barrel decals for any donation,
thanks,

http://www.giveforward.com/brianshandicapvanfund

Brian McCaleb

mackdieseldude

here's a few i've done in the past.

http://www.giveforward.com/brianshandicapvanfund

LongbeardExpress

This guy made my decals a couple years ago. Awesome work.

Ryan

Nick_The_Tinkerer

mackdieseldude

here's a few more barrel decals some of you all should recognize,
come on guys help me out a little.
I'll return the favor if I can.

luke 6:38, give and it shall be given unto you.

thanks,
Brian

SinGin

"Money Shot" ya that one's mine. They really are great decals, you wont be disappointed at all

Trevor2

Great decals! You also did this one last season for me. As soon as I get another turkey rig to add to my collection I will get some more.
Strutstopper

rtsj

Guys, It's not about the decals.  He want everyone to help with the donations for this young man Brian that was paralyzed in a car crash.  If everyone here gave a little, anything at all it would help out. He is donating barrel stickers to anyone who will donate money to this fund.  Good luck and God Bless Brian.

Roy

mackdieseldude

thanks rtsj,
a lot of views on this post but not many givers, only 2 donations for a total of 15.00, looks like i'll be staying home for a while.

honker22

People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

Wingbone

Come one guys. This is for a really good cause. Good luck Brian.
In Hoc Signo Vinces

mackdieseldude

thanks honker and wingbone,
your help is great.

harleytom

Just made my donation Brian. Best of luck to you. When you have time I'd like a Strut Buster decal w/ the turkey tracks on it.

cassga

Great guy to deal with!

Here is Hammer Time

And the newest edition, Hammer Time II

NWFLbeardchaser

My brother is a parapalegic, and i am trying to get him interested in turkey hunting. He loves to deer hunt, but when he hears his first gobbler coming to his call, i know whats gonna happen. Hes gonna have the Sickness like all of us here! Im gonna check out your site, look forward to an order, anything to help a good cause! Good luck on the van!