OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mom's First Of The Year!

Started by guesswho, March 26, 2012, 07:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

OLE RASPY

Rio Fan

Congrats to your mom.  That looks like a really thick rope.  :icon_thumright:

redleg06

That's a lot of beard!

Congrats to mom for bagging a nice one!

dirt road ninja

I wish I knew what she's forgotten about turkey hunting.

Bamastrutter

Ronnie that's awesome man I love seeing those pics of your mom they always bring a big smile to my face.
You can tell she loves it I hope she is able to continue to lay the hammer down :you_rock:

slamman

good job mom.  did you get that camo at cabelas?

Hognutz

Way to go, Ronnie's mom.. I love to see those pictures year after year. She can throw some smack at those multi- bearded gobblers. Congrats to Ronnie and his mom!! Now it's dad's turn..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

HARDCORE

Congrats to Mom, she always delivers.

Year after year, seeing Mom posing with a dead turkey never gets old, especially compared to your ugly mug.  :)

HC

pittboss

WTG .... I would love to hunt turkeys with your mom shes a turkey killing machine....Congrats

pittboss
Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

Neill_Prater

Ronnie, congratulations to your Mom. That is one heck of a nice turkey. I like the pink camo.  ;) Neill

mossy835

Congratulations to your mom she is showing the way oh be nice and do not repeat what she says when she misses!!!
:TooFunny:

CASH

Love seeing your mom with gobblers every year
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

8upbowhunter

nctrkyhntr