OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Knight and Hale

Started by MouthCaller, March 25, 2012, 09:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookhunter

Ok I'm game, if hooks mouth calls get this must positive feedback, I want to try them. Where can I find them?

Justin
Yelp,yelp,yelp.. Gobble, BOOM!!!! Flop,flop,flop

sippy cup

beware of longdale legend

Jbird22

Quote from: Hookhunter on March 27, 2012, 08:33:12 PM
Ok I'm game, if hooks mouth calls get this must positive feedback, I want to try them. Where can I find them?

Justin

>>> www.hookscalls.com <<<  :icon_thumright:

Hookhunter

Yelp,yelp,yelp.. Gobble, BOOM!!!! Flop,flop,flop

Ky strutt n bust n

i just ordered me 3 Hooks mouthcalls as we speak :) glad to see so many hunters using their calls, and i dont see very many good things about many others. i ordered the Execuitoner, sassy gal3, and shockwave. cant wait to get them!!!!

mightyjoeyoung

The "Devistator", the "Violator", the "Incapacitator". Here's one.  How bout the "fecolator"?  Why is it that all these "high end" calls have to have names that sound like a friggin serial killer or movie villian??!!    :TooFunny:   
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

NYGobblergetter

I have never tried K&H, I usally pick up a could of mouth calls from dealers at sport shows in my area. They are cheaper and often times sound pretty damn good.

bird

I've used K&H for years and was always very happy with their diaphragms.  Been using Hooks now because of OldGobbler.  I may take another look back at the K&H.