News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

OldGobbler Patches& Decals

Started by Old Gobbler, February 24, 2011, 08:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitndrum

Quote from: hawk on March 15, 2011, 12:38:45 PM
Can you put the decal on a synth. stock or are they intended for inside glass?

Kinda what I have in mind as well! :happy0064:

4nwtf

Beak

:hello99: Tried to order some decals and cant get it to go through. Any suggestions on how to get through.

OldHen

Quote from: Beak on March 29, 2011, 12:15:59 PM
:hello99: Tried to order some decals and cant get it to go through. Any suggestions on how to get through.

you have to register an account for the 'store' --it is not carried over from your login here on the board :)

Beak

imtalkinturkey

does any one know if there are any of the old patches with the with the boney guy carrying the turkey

bowhunter84

Quote from: imtalkinturkey on April 10, 2011, 11:40:27 AM
does any one know if there are any of the old patches with the with the boney guy carrying the turkey

go in the OG store and look. it should tell you if any are in stock or not

camotruck

It looks like there aren't any more Bony hunters carring a gobbler over the shoulder. If there are plans to make another run of the patches and decals for 2012,  I'd be interested in one of each.

Camo
"If you could make money the way you hunt, you'd be a rich man, and I wouldn't worry about you."   .....My Dad shortly before he passed.  Bye Dad  Love ya

limhnger

Quote from: camotruck on December 30, 2011, 08:42:56 PMIf there are plans to make another run of the patches and decals for 2012,  I'd be interested in one of each.

Camo

+1 for me

Old Gobbler

Guys we have a very small selection of the 2011 decals and patches , if you want one you best be served to go to the "OG Gear " store and get one before they are long gone - speak now or forever hold your peace

As we speak , Me and Annie will be doing the 2012 patch and decals and they will be out in a few weeks - 

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

OldHen

yes...there are just a FEW left of the 2011 patch....
get them while ya can.. cause , as it happens, every year...when the NEW patch comes out.. people scramble to get the last year too...

artwork submitted for the 2012... so the process has started... waiting on the proof for any changes we need to make...and then its off to the stitch mill!! LOL

joshua

Quote from: OldHen on January 11, 2012, 10:37:12 AM
yes...there are just a FEW left of the 2011 patch....
get them while ya can.. cause , as it happens, every year...when the NEW patch comes out.. people scramble to get the last year too...

artwork submitted for the 2012... so the process has started... waiting on the proof for any changes we need to make...and then its off to the stitch mill!! LOL
Thanks for all you and the OG do, Annie.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

TrackeySauresRex

:hello99: Everyone, I was wanting to know if there was a 2012 patch in the making? I cant wait to get one  ;D
B-Well
Johnny
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

OldHen

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on January 18, 2012, 12:40:23 PM
:hello99: Everyone, I was wanting to know if there was a 2012 patch in the making? I cant wait to get one  ;D
B-Well
Johnny

Yes there is... we are finalizing the design and then running production... we are just waiting to finalize it.. so slowly but surely!!