OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Our baby needs your prayers

Started by BowBendr, February 24, 2011, 12:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

PANYHunter

That's great news.  Praise the Lord!!!

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

harvester

ctwny1

Prayers coming from my wife and I...

BowBendr

Well guys, you'll never know how joyful I am to tell you what i'm getting ready to tell you.

My wife went back to the doctor today for her weekly check-up and the Dr. said everything is PERFECT....not, ok....not, getting better.....not, we ain't out of the woods yet.......but, PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took a sugar test today, there is no diabetes threat. All other test have indicated perfection. There is no more threat of downs syndrome, no threat of mental retardation, no threat of an abortion,no threats of any kind that could have been the result of this bad enzyme in the placenta that is now at its correct level.

Perfection............I never expected anything less from God. He has touched my wifes womb with a touch that only he can provide.

I haven't stopped thanking and praising him all day, I never will stop. Thank you men for praying with us and for us. Thank you. We fully expect the next up-date to be to tell you guys the news of Alicias birth.

-Scott & April

Duke0002

Scott, I have tears in my eyes!  God is so good!

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

PANYHunter

That's great news.  Praise the Lord.   :jesus-cross:

blueribbon

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkey slayer

TnTurk

Praise God, Praise God, Praise God.  I'm so happy for you and your family. Glory be to God.   :jesus-cross: :bible:

BOFF

Quote from: TnTurk on March 16, 2011, 09:07:24 PM
Praise God, Praise God, Praise God.  I'm so happy for you and your family. Glory be to God.   :jesus-cross: :bible:

AMEN!!!

Oh how good to read this and thank the Lord for his works!!!!

God Bless,
David B.