OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WIN. 1300 pictures added

Started by schief, February 23, 2011, 08:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schief

I HAVE FOUND A WIN. 1300 GUN. CAMO SYN STOCK AND FOREARM.  bought this one on gunbroker a month ago for $295 plus $15 shipping. gun was advertised as new in box , never sold. it was drilled and tapped at factory.22" vr barrel.  came with scope mounts and sling. box with all tags and instruction book. when i got gun it was just as dealer said. new in box. has camo syn stock and forearm. gun was last produced in 1998 i believe. will get barrel back tomorrow, 3/16/12, from angleport. had forcing cone lenghtened. should get a sumtoy choke in mail today. got a FF III 3moa on order. when it all comes together should be a turkey killing machine. :OGturkeyhead:

[attachment deleted by admin]

GOLD HUNTER

$ 250.00 IS BETTER :you_rock:

BRIAN

BigPeck215

check gunbroker and see what they are going for, this usually give you a good idea of fair market value

WildSpur

I am not sure of what the gun is worth--if it makes any difference I do not believe that gun has been in production for the last 3-4 years.

Cluck more, yelp less

BOFF

Is thee receiver already tapped for a scope base?

God Bless,
David B.

schief

Quote from: WildSpur on February 23, 2011, 11:19:56 PM
I am not sure of what the gun is worth--if it makes any difference I do not believe that gun has been in production for the last 3-4 years.
that's one of disadvantages  for this gun. not a lot available for it in parts and accessories.

schief

Quote from: BOFF on February 23, 2011, 11:21:53 PM
Is thee receiver already tapped for a scope base?

God Bless,
David B.

that it is

Boomstick

id give 300 for it if its in good shape. i got my 1300 for 50 bucks because the guy i bought it from wasnt the brightest. i woulda gave him more for it because he hadnt shot 5 rounds through it before he put it up for ten years, and the only time he took it out was to wipe it down and re oil it.
"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

Reloader

300 aint bad considering it's NIB.

The 1300 is one of the best pumps ever produced IMO.

Hooks' n' Beards'

Winchester 1300's are Great Guns,I Have 2 and love them,Well worth 300 Brand new,IMO.

Spring Creek Calls

I bought that same gun about 10 years ago for $289. I've since added a 22" barrel and a rifled slug barrel. I love my 1300!

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com