OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Two Toms down in Bama. !!

Started by contagious, March 18, 2012, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

contagious

The morning Bird gobbled 8-10 times on the roost,then came in drumming the whole way.Never gobbled after fly down,but put on a show after that.He would take two or three steps and blow up in full strut,made it in to 20 steps.

The afternoon bird was in a bottom with a hen,as soon as I made the first call she got mad and started back talking me.We got in a screaming match,the louder she got,I would turn it up a notch.He gobbled three times while the hen and I were having it out.He came to the edge of the bottom and strutted back and forth for 25 minutes.Called her out of the bottom and he couldn't stand it,he came out about five minutes behind her,and I let him have.Two great shows.!!!!!Love to watch them dance in circles and blow up in full strut.!!  

Both two year old's-first bird 8-1/2"beard and 3/4 spurs,second bird 9-1/4" beard and 1' spurs.

vaturkey

Vaturkey

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

bigthunderchicken

what? i didnt think there was any birds in Bama! :funnyturkey:
Chase

Bustabeak

BOFF

WOOEEE!!!!!

That's getting it done!!

Congrats!!

God Bless,
David B.

handcannon

RutnNStrutn

Congrats!! Those are a couple of nice ones!!

eodusmc

Gobble!

nctrkyhntr

Roostem33

Congrats on the nice birds!!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

REBELYELL

ctwny1

Congrats on both birds. What are the beard length's and Spur length's on both birds?

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.