OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Therma Cells

Started by Big Willie, March 18, 2012, 10:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Willie

How good do therma cells work for turkey hunting? How often do you have to refill it?

greenhead11

worth every penny . Don't leave home without it. lol

Woodsman4God

They work very well, and last for several hours, I think I used mine last year during setup for deer hunting in a swamp ( lots of skeeters) and it worked awesome and I had it on for about 4 hours and was still going, personally I think one strip would have lasted 5-6 hours

TRKYHTR

I don't even live in a part of the country that has bad mosquitoes and I carry one in my vest every hunt.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

slamman

they work great.  take it from an expert where if there is one mosquito in the woods he would jump over you to get to me.

swamppirate

The skeeter is the Georgia state bird!! Gotta have one down here...they work as advertised.
Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

pseshooter300

Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

ChiefBubba

Gun is the only thing ahead of it in the must carry list!  :icon_thumright: Chief.

sugarray

Quote from: TRKYHTR on March 18, 2012, 11:16:44 AM
I don't even live in a part of the country that has bad mosquitoes and I carry one in my vest every hunt.

TRKYHTR

Me too, no problems here in WV, but I carry one.

darron

while it is on.....do you keep it in your vest or attach it to your belt?

TURKEYWHACKER

They are mandatory in the woods the Osceola calls home. I hope the person that invented them is sittin' on a beach bein' served drinks with little umbrella's in them. Mine worked well yesterday when an opening day gobbler got snood slapped.  :newmascot:

Roostem33

I try not to go to the woods without it, it last about 4 hours.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

SinGin

Best $20.00 you will ever spend. My wife used mine so much I made her go buy her own.

DirtNap647

how much for the refills...?