turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I am going crazy!

Started by timberjack86, March 17, 2012, 09:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberjack86

I walk around all day long with a mouthcall in my mouth. I constantly think about turkeys. I hate you guys that already hunting. I have shot my gun 40 times. I dream about turkeys. I watch and read turkeys. What can I do?? :help:

archery1

ha ha... up here in Pa. gotta wait over 40 days

i guess u can move?????
or get sum land down south
Take a kid hunting

timberjack86

Quote from: archery1 on March 17, 2012, 09:12:39 PM
ha ha... up here in Pa. gotta wait over 40 days

i guess u can move?????
or get sum land down south

Thank goodness I dont live there! I am in TN and just have to wait 2 weeks!

jakebird

Ha, ha...you'll get no sympathy from us PA guys! To pass the time i polished my barrel, made a cherry box call, bought a new video, practice runnin calls all day long, dream about turkeys all night long, log in to this board about ten times a day...yeah, i'm outta my mind too.  :)
That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

Are you REALLY working that gobbler, or is HE working YOU?

Ruger M77

Yea I'm another PA guy goin nuts the other day at work a gobbler got fired up bout two hundred yds away hard to get ready for concrete with turkeys gobblin like that!
I eat therefore I hunt

remmy1187

WildTigerTrout

Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Spring_Woods

It does that to a man. I start getting the fever around the end of February and when the weather is warm enough to start listening for gobbles.

There needs to be a support group for this sickness. Oh yeah, there is, OG. ;)
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

BigMick

Quote from: Spring_Woods on March 18, 2012, 10:50:15 PM
It does that to a man. I start getting the fever around the end of February and when the weather is warm enough to start listening for gobbles.

There needs to be a support group for this sickness. Oh yeah, there is, OG. ;)

I agree.  :)

tomstopper

I live in NY and our season does not start until May 1st. I feel your pain. I feel like NY is the last state to open its season and it to drives me crazy. I watch, read and dream about turkeys. Cant wait.

VA_Birdhunter

About 4 weeks more for me....can't wait!!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Tail Feathers

I've been sick.  Even thinking about blowing on a mouth call makes me cough for three minutes!

But I'm on those pots and boxes every day!  Come on April 07!!!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

budtripp

This is one sickness I never want to get rid of. Come on April 16th!  :turkey2:

Crutch

I live in Tn also, I bought a benelli last fall, decided not to drag it thru the mud so I got a Stoeger p350 last Monday, then on Friday I picked up a Rem 870, with bottom land green leaf camo, might get something else if I find a deal.  So, you think you got it bad. Oh, almost forgot the like new Rem 58 I got 2 months ago.  Now I'm hunting mushrooms every afternoon til opening day.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

Gagry

Leaving Friday for Georgia :z-guntootsmiley:   Can't Wait!