OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Three Snoods!

Started by guesswho, March 16, 2012, 03:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcustomboxcalls

Shotgun

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  I wouldn't expect anything less from a man who has asked so many questions.   Congrats Ronnie I figured you were putting the hurt on them.

BigHooks

Congrats Ronnie, I just don't know if I would eat any of thouse turkeys you kill or not.Last year they were coming out of the threes acting funny after they hit the ground, to this year having snoods to being guy. All I can say you better watch out what part you eat....Take care bud..

GOLD HUNTER

Basser69

Congrats on a multiple snoods and a great read too boot! Or is that another story?

harvester

CONGRATS on 3 great snoods. Way to start off the season. Now go kill a real turkey that aint GAY!!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

DirtNap647

Snoody Bastid

Congrats.
I might have to relinquish my screen name..

flintlock

You crack me up.   Congrats!
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

ncturkey

Awesome Three Snood. I like your braided turkey tote. That sure makes it easer to tote them out.

bird

Gonna change your name to "SnoodyWho"!  :goofball: :TooFunny:

BOFF

Nothing like the comedy of Ronnie and The Three Snoodges.

A BIG congrats to ya!!

God Bless,
David B.

TrackeySauresRex

AHhhhhhh! Beginners Luck.  :goofball:.... I can't beleive all them OG tricks worked  ;D Congrats on a great bird  :icon_thumright:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

guesswho

Thanks everybody.  And it's good to see the majority of members took this thread as intended.

On a side note, I don't harvest turkey's.  I did get lucky and kill another one this morning though.  I wish I could say he put up a hard fought battle, but that just wasn't the case.  It took very little trickery to get him to commit.  
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

BOFF

Quote from: guesswho on March 18, 2012, 02:01:46 PM
Thanks everybody.  And it's good to see the majority of members took this thread as intended.

On a side note, I don't harvest turkey's.  I did get lucky and kill another one this morning though.  I wish I could say he put up a hard fought battle, but that just wasn't the case.  It took very little trickery to get him to commit.  

So the one screech of the barbed wire fence as you leaned against it to listen this morning,  brought him in with in gun range?

Congrats!!

God Bless,
David B.