OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ms. Wicked spoke this morning

Started by Beretta686, March 15, 2012, 09:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtNap647

harvester

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

gob09

nice bird and good story sounds like a great place to have all those birds gobbling
i have a question about the chufa does that stuff last through the winter i understand that it's a sedge and figured the frost would knock it back until the next late spring early summer

nctrkyhntr

870supermagnum

Congrats!  Great story, makes me want to go to the turkey woods right now.               

:fud:   :newmascot:

TREEDOG

Wrangler95

:z-guntootsmiley:

Very nice gobbler and great story,congrats!
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

BHMTitan

Nice story.  Nothing makes me happier that success on opening morning!

Beretta686

Quote from: gob09 on March 16, 2012, 07:29:33 AM
nice bird and good story sounds like a great place to have all those birds gobbling
i have a question about the chufa does that stuff last through the winter i understand that it's a sedge and figured the frost would knock it back until the next late spring early summer

The frost will kill the tops and then the turkeys and deer will find it. The turkeys found it in January. Once they figure it out they will tear it up. Rotate the fields every 3 years to keep the bugs out. Make sure there are no wild hogs in the area or they will destroy the field before any other animals find it.
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

BOFF

WOOHOO!!

Way to go Jeff!!

Sorry to read about the timber getting cut, but it shows you made the best out of it!!

Great bird and pics!!

God Bless,
David B.

MAKEemQUIVER

Go Big Blue!!!!!!