OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

OG Sets A Record

Started by redarrow, March 12, 2012, 10:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

340 addicts on OG this afternoon. Have we got it bad or what. Please dont heal me. I'm diggin this sickness. :turkey2: :turkey2: :turkey2: :turkey2:

cannonball

Spring_Woods

Turkey mindedness is contagious.

Sent from my iPhone
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

Wingbone

I admit it...I'm Wingbone...and I'm addicted to turkey hunting.
In Hoc Signo Vinces

Eric Gregg

Guys, it is only 4 more days until the most electrafying turkey hunter in turkey hunting comes back to Teoc, MS, and layeth the smack down on some gobblers noggins :z-guntootsmiley:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

CASH

Quote from: TeocTom on March 12, 2012, 10:49:30 PM
Guys, it is only 4 more days until the most electrafying turkey hunter in turkey hunting comes back to Teoc, MS, and layeth the smack down on some gobblers noggins :z-guntootsmiley:

I didn't know the Rock turkey hunts
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Old Gobbler

The site is having its best year ever - the traffic is crazy -

We usually hit the peak members online at the same time  about 8-10 PM each night , tonight 340 were on at the same moment and right before and during the spring season is the busiest -throughout the day several thousand turkey hunters pass through the site reading the posts and articles - People who are not even members read it like a daily magazine each day , others like us , prefer to interact and post

The OG site is lifeline and hub for Turkey Hunting addicts nationwide including Canada , a few members in Mexico , New Zealand  and many servicemen posted in far off bases serving our country - I regularly get members registering from bases in Afghanistan and the like - it brings a little piece of home life for them to enjoy

I want to thank all of you for the kind words and support - the site is a chore to keep maintained to a family standard , but knowing it brings such happiness and enjoyment to others makes it worthwhile

If I have never had the chance to thank each and everyone of you for being such good people to share time with , this is it - thank you !!!    :icon_thumright:

shortly many of us will be heading to the woods to do what we love best - I ask all of you to be responsible and be safe

- God Bless--Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Bustabeak

For sure an awesome site. I tell everyone about it. If I miss a day i feel out of the loop.  I have to thank Jody ( roostem33) for telling me about the site. Been hooked ever since!

Thanks for keeping it up for all us folks!

Houndstooth Game Calls

OG is like no other sites I am glad to be a member!! I can only imagine having to keep it up.. This is the meca for turkey hunting and piles of great call makers from beginner to expert!! Nuff said!! :icon_thumright:

GOLD HUNTER

YEP, best turkey hunting site i EVER been on !!! 

:z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:

CallMaker

:happy0064: Old Gobbler is the best site on the web!!!  :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:
Oh yeah, we're all addicted! It only takes about one gobble and see that bearded gobbler coming in and you're addicted for life!!! 

The folks that follow this site have given me so much information that has made me a better call maker and hunter. Thanks to all.
Steven

mossy835

It is all here plain and simple!'
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Gamblinman

I'm....I'm....I'm....afflicted  :drool:

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

spitndrum