turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Beretta A400 Extreme

Started by Xtreme, March 10, 2012, 09:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xtreme

Finally got to pattern my new gun A400 Extreme it was a spur of the moment deal so I didn't have time to deep clean it or really clean it at all. So anyways it was 60 degrees 3.5" hevi 13 #6's with a pure gold .660 at 40yd's I put 219 in a 10" circle. What do you guys think?

Turkeyslayer 101

Mine did 240 with same shell with rhino 660 and 255 with nitro mega load! Awesome gun
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

WyoHunter

That will sure mess up a gobbler's day that's for sure!  :newmascot:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

goblr77

That's a good pattern with 6's. I would roll with it.

Frank_T

Good info, a friend of mine just picked up an A400 Extreme and has started to experiment.

forcercon1

Great pattern. I have the xtreme and shot the 670 with decent results using Winchester extended range 6's. How was your POA / POI?
My POI was about 1.5" left and about 1.5" low. I'm not sure if it was the gun or me.... When I shot some winchester HV the POI was still 1"-1.5 left but height was good. The HV's has a velocity of 1300 and the extended range is 1225.

Xtreme

I am just using the bead and I was just covering up my mark you see there so I would say it shoots a couple inches high but I am fine with that I will just aim at the base of the neck and let him have it.

forcercon1

I shoot with the bead also and was wondering what other people were getting with the gun. I was trying to compare to see if that 1"-1.5" was me or the gun.