only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Opportunity to go to Georgia

Started by Spring_Woods, March 08, 2012, 10:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshb311

Quote from: Spring_Woods on March 14, 2012, 10:59:55 PM
Quote from: joshb311 on March 14, 2012, 09:40:55 PM
They really hit the non-residents on the fees. It sucks.

Yeah that is pretty high. But if there are lots of birds then it's probably worth it.

The guys I'm going with wouldn't spend this kind of money if the hunting wasn't awesome. In fact, I believe he said "you'll wonder why you ever wasted time in Kentucky, and will want to come with us every year."

Sent via mobile

I don't think they're lying. The game here isn't super huge when compared to a lot of other parts of the country, but we definitely have the numbers going in our favor.

Spring_Woods

Thanks for the heads up Josh and Shellwaster. I just know when we get down there and I hear that first turkey gobble it will be pure bliss.

Nothing in this world beats turkey hunting, IMO.

Sent via mobile
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

joshb311

Quote from: Spring_Woods on March 15, 2012, 07:13:49 PM
Thanks for the heads up Josh and Shellwaster. I just know when we get down there and I hear that first turkey gobble it will be pure bliss.

Nothing in this world beats turkey hunting, IMO.

Sent via mobile

I can think of a few activities that might come a close second.... if I could only figure out how to combine them with turkey hunting I'd be in business!  :happy0064:

20Gaugesmack

Taking it that I have hunted a few other states. I am from Georgia and hunt a ton almost every morning. The birds are here but I swear Georgia and Florida have some of the hardest birds to kill.

kruk

I can think of a few activities that might come a close second.... if I could only figure out how to combine them with turkey hunting I'd be in business!  :happy0064:

That's what the cabelas gobbler lounger is for :OGani: It's just really hard to get back into a shooting(the turkey) position when he gobbles on his own in the middle of the day :smiley-char092:

joshb311

Quote from: kruk on March 16, 2012, 01:29:29 PM
I can think of a few activities that might come a close second.... if I could only figure out how to combine them with turkey hunting I'd be in business!  :happy0064:

That's what the cabelas gobbler lounger is for :OGani: It's just really hard to get back into a shooting(the turkey) position when he gobbles on his own in the middle of the day :smiley-char092:

Man I was looking at that lounger the other day. Looked like just the trick for my rapidly deteriorating back.  :toothy9: